Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our Memorable Day

We had no plans for Memorial Day and it was wonderful. The kids played outside all morning with Daddy while I did laundry and misc things around the house. Evan set up a little pup tent that provided hours of entertainment for the day. We had lunch and supper in the tent. In the afternoon we went to the beach for a bit...it was pretty windy. Went for a walk to the park before supper. We got lots of fresh air and sun...what a perfect day!
Reading books in the tent. Green Eggs and Ham. To go with Evan's shirt.
I don't think it's possible to get any more adorable!
Pretty cute stuff if you ask me!
Watching the boats.
Shriieeeekkk! I'm strong just like my Big Brother Nolan! When he wasn't much older than Avrie he could do monkey bars without us hanging on to him.
Wheeee! Mom, check it out! One hand!!

No comments: