Evan and I went to the new stadium last night...a date. Zzzzzzzz. I'll admit the stadium is pretty sweet. Awesome, in fact. We saw birds and helicopters and planes and bugs. Whoooeeeee! The baseball? They won. Neither team scored a single point in the last 6 innings. B-o-r-i-n-g. So, I had lots of time to people watch and analyze the fans around me. My findings:
- Father and son directly in front of us. Each had 9 beers. Around #5 they both forgot all words except variations of the F-bomb. They spent $64 on seats and at least $72 on beer.
- Kid next to me. Belated clapper. So weird. He was underage and his Dad kept giving him drinks of his beer.
- Girl behind me. Looked like she'd taped spiders to her eyelids. Evidently didn't understand proper mascara application.
- Multiple people with 'TC' tattoos. Really? Dumb.
- Women over the age of 50 trying to look under the age of 30. Not cute.
- Couple in front of us that left during the first inning because they couldn't fit in their seats.
- People taking pictures of themselves watching the game more often than actually watching the game.