- Make the bed daily. It really does set the tone for the day. I feel so much better and get so much more done when I do take the literal two seconds it takes to make it.
- Spend less time on the computer. MUCH less.
- Try to make sense of the Old Testament and get a little of the history sorted out. Make reading every day a priority.
- Be kind to myself.
- Start knitting again. Even if it is just on car rides. Knitting really centers me.
- Strive for patience with my children. And my husband. And myself.
- Have company at least once a month. This will be hard for me.
- Keep up on the laundry. Oh, who am I kidding!?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Those Resolution Thingees
I looked back here and see that I failed miserably last year. So, here we go again. I've really given these some thought and hope that I can follow through with them.