Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Eavesdropping on the 4-year-old:

How long does it take her to poop? 20 minutes?

She just has diaper rash all the time.

I'm the doctor, Baby. It's okay. 20 minutes.

Let me write that down. It says "diaper rash all the time". She needs butt cream.

There. She has 1 minute and then I have to look in her ears.

Does she have a lot of ear boogers in her ears?

Hahaha! I'm getting a kick out of my kids this afternoon. They are role playing. Avrie is the Mommy and the Baby is the patient. Nolan is the doctor and has a Hello Kitty clipboard. Every now and then he asks me to write something down so he can copy it.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

is he writing his letters pretty well then? ayla is finally getting the ones in her name, but that's about it.

Amber said...

Funny...it's cute to listen to what kids come up with.

Tara said...

Hilarious!!!

Little Miss Nobody said...

Cute! It's a good things kids are so cute and funny sometimes ... it helps make up for those "other" times! :-)