1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Didn't go to Prom. Although we had a 'mock Prom' with Jamin and Alyssa. We got decked out and went to Forpaugh's and then back to Jamin's place to stay up all night playing games.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Occasionally. Usually about poop or tantrums or what he wants for supper. Oh, actually "talk"? Hmmm...yeah, not so much. We did have a nice date last Saturday morning though. I'm pretty sure we still just talked about the kids.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Can't remember...either beer or peppermint Schnapps.
4. What was your FIRST job? Dye spotter at Herff Jones. I loved that job. I listened to books on tape all day long while fixing people's zits on their professional photography.
5. What was your FIRST car? Blue Toyota Corolla.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't text.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Cole...he was waking up and ready to eat.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Anderson
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I'm not sure. I think it was probably to California to see my Great Grandma and Grandpa. The first one that I actually remember was to Disney World...I was 6.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Adam. We were inseparable from 1st - 4th grades and then we slowly drifted apart. He got killed in a car accident 6-7 years ago. We would hang out all day at school and then talk on the phone for hours after we got home.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Dumb question...
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Marie's house in 2nd grade. My mom reminded me of this. I remember very little other than the fact that I was tired and wanted to go to sleep and all the other girls were being too loud. I pretended to go to sleep to see if they'd talk about me but they didn't.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Nolan. Aside from my kids...Lori, my sister-in-law.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I've never been in a wedding. Please don't ask me!! **I realized today that this isn't true! I was in my Aunt and Uncle's wedding as a flower girl when I was....3?
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Groaned.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I have no idea. Evan and I went to a lot when we were dating. Possibly Collective Soul or Def Leopard. Not sure.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Nope. No holes or ink in me.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Caribbean islands.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I got pulled over for speeding in a school zone on my way home from a basketball game one night. I also crossed the "fog line". I had no idea what it was when the officer asked me. He shined his flashlight all over in my car. I found out later that it was a special alcohol detector thingee. I got home and mom and dad had heard the whole thing on the scanner. Darned small towns.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I can't remember. I had it several times. I was kind of a blabbermouth in school. Imagine that.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Minnesota. Never ventured anywhere else.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Oh boy. Umm, I can't remember. Haha.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Never had a "roommate" I had a husband.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Heather's 16th birthday party. Limos are way overrated.