Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's Pictures...

Apple cider mustache...figure the acid must have burned her skin.

We scored a wee little picnic table from the neighbors last night and the kids wanted their afternoon snack on it today. I know the picture is blurry but thought it was adorable anyway.


We're giving this a shot...


Lame-o picture to give you some size comparison. He's not as gigantic as the close-up pictures make him look. But, still a big boy nonetheless.



I caught his adorable dream smile!!!

4 comments:

Neisha said...

aww, sweet smile

Amber said...

I have yet to catch a smile...so cute!

Melissa said...

Aww, that is the sweetest little smile!

Ethel said...

he reminds me of my son #2 who was chubby cheeked. now i get the most comments about him being cute...so i think chubby cheeks are a good thing ( i better cuz i got em too) cutie pies!!!