Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ten Things I Could Do Without

  1. Housework. All of it. Dishes, laundry, scrubbing, vacuuming, organizing. Everything. This doesn't mean I don't want it done...I just don't particularly like to do it myself.
  2. Stop sending me political forwards. Political discussions. Politics. Am I clear? Does this make me a bad citizen? It's not that I don't care. I have opinions...I just don't feel the need to share them with everyone.
  3. Envy.
  4. Cellulite.
  5. Glamour, Cosmo, Marie Claire, all the likes of 'em. I'm so, so thankful my mother never bought them for me. I wish I could have back all the money I've ever wasted. It's like I paid for low self-esteem. I could rant and rave and rave and rant. I'll stop now.
  6. Mildew. Wow, I'm really reaching here.
  7. Egocentric beings.
  8. Whining.
  9. Shaving. I'd love laser hair removal.
  10. Bills.

Tag, you're it.

No comments: