Friday, August 29, 2008

Hubby Info...

What is his name? Evan
How long did you date? 4 1/2 years
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years
Who eats more sweets? He does.
Who said I love you first? He did. We were "hanging out (heehee)" in my room listening (haha) to music and I said "oh, I love this song" and he says "i love you".
Who is taller? He is.
Who is a better singer? Umm, I think we're about the same.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who does the laundry? Me. All of it.
Who pays the bills? I take care of regular bills and he takes care of his business bills. Which means they are all in a stack on his desk, unopened.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. We have a Sleep Number bed and our numbers differ greatly so there isn't much snuggling in the middle.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? It's pretty much dead this summer. He usually does when we have grass worthy of mowing.
Who cooks dinner? Always me. Always. I don't know that he's ever cooked me a meal. *HINT*
Who drives? When it's all of us going somewhere...he does. And I drive from the seat next to him. HA! Our new van (which is STILL CLEAN) has a seatbelt reminder bell that I LOVE because now I don't have to nag.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. He was speedy...first weekend we were together.
Who asked who out? Our letters crossed in the mail...it was a tie.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who wears the pants? I think it's a mutual thing.

2 comments:

Garret said...

Who wears the pants? I think it's a mutual thing.

HAHAHA WOW..

You are so humble Shannon.

Lani said...

Where'd the pictures go? Or maybe I'm getting yours mixed up with someone else's blog, but when I checked last night I thought there were some pictures. Lovin' these hubby posts. Yours included.