Monday, July 21, 2008

7 Random Things...

I was tagged. I'm supposed to tag 7 people but it's been around so much I'd be double tagging. So, if you haven't done it and want to, have at it.
  1. I don't understand the purpose/point of gazing balls. Someone clue me in.
  2. I made David Lebovitz's chocolate sorbet today. Oh, the insanity.
  3. So. The other day I noticed my left boob felt a bit "off". Never thought much of it. The next day I went to put my bra on (yes, I'm one of those people who wear their bra all week before washing it) and noticed the left side was missing the underwire. What?! I have no idea where it went. Strange.
  4. I have 6-ish weeks left before Baby Boy arrives and so much I want to accomplish before then. Like Avrie's room.
  5. Our car still isn't fixed.
  6. Some people view tan lines as skin cancer. I see them as a successful summer.
  7. I need ideas for Avrie's birthday party. I'm not the kind of person who goes for the whole character theme thing. While she loves Hello Kitty, I think it's the dumbest, ugliest, big-headed cat I've ever seen and I don't get it. At all. I tried to do an old-fashioned garden party for her last year (you know, she was a whole ONE year old and totally knew what was going on) but we got rained out. Time flew by so fast this year that it came time to mail the invitations and I didn't have them yet so I just used blank cards I had on hand and a few leftover invites from last year. Am I lame or what. Or...smart. Depends on how you look at it. Some people spend oodles of $ on invites that get thrown away. I was being thrifty.

1 comment:

Amber said...

supposedly if you look in to a gazing ball that's set in the middle of your garden, you can see the whole thing....how about a tea party and Avrie can invite Hello Kitty?