- 1200-thread count sheets. Or...just sheets that match.
- Regular mani-pedi's
- Weekly massages
- Laser hair removal
- Clothes that make me feel amazing. I have nothing I feel good in.
- California Closets
- Spanx. The real ones. Knock-offs are just that...not the real thing.
- Laundry service. I would like laundry eliminated from my life.
- Cleaning service
- Shoes, shoes, shoes
- Bras. I own 2 at a time and wear them to death before I buy 2 more. Cheap ones suck.
- 100% of our groceries organic, free-range and grass-fed.
- Salon hair products. I actually have 2 giant bottles of TIGI Bed Head in my shower right now. Mom used to work for a crazy lady who impulse shopped and she let her take stuff she didn't want anymore. I stole them from Mom.
- Private school
- A gardener
- Big screen and Wii
- Regular acupuncture treatments
- Regular chiro adjustments
- Temperpedic bed
- A mattress for Nolan's top bunk
- High quality rugs
- Handmade quilted throws
- Voice lessons
- Art therapy
- EO diffuser
- Eye glasses
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
On the radio one day last week they were asking people what they'd do with a million dollars. I day dreamed about all the things I'd have if I could afford them. Today at Unique I found $58.50 worth of Origins products and I paid $1.80 for all. I got a tube of Modern Friction, a tube of Out of Trouble and a bottle of Well Off. All brand new. I could never, ever afford to spend so much money on facial care. I'll put a limit to my list...
20 30 things I wouldn't mind having the money for: