- My sink is full of dirty dishes.
- My dishwasher is clean.
- The basement has toys from one end to the other.
- The mountain of laundry is turning into Everest.
- I have oodles of pictures to upload from Lefse Day.
- I have a boatload of clock work to do.
- I have a huge stack of books I want to read.
- I am in so much pain from my stupid arm and PanAway or Advil isn't cutting it.
Thank goodness we have no plans tonight or tomorrow. Maybe I'll treat myself to a snooze. Check back soon for Lefse Day pictures. I'll also be updating my foodblog with a sushi review. As soon as I wake up. Which might take a few days.
ADDENDUM: Avrie slept for 20 minutes and Nolan didn't sleep at all. TRANSLATION: I did not sleep. At all.