Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Schmunday

Isn't she a doll!? Here's my real eye...I know you've all been anxiously awaiting it...haha.
You know, I'm surprised that none of my family have brought up the library eyes story!

We started potty training today. Nolan has gone twice in the toilet and only had one accident. I think that's pretty good for the first half of the first day! He has an Elmo Potty DVD and he loves to talk about "woo woo, wee wee, doo doo and number 2". What ever happened to pee and poop!?!?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the potty training. I thought Ayla was pretty much trained, but she proved me wrong at the Y today. When I went to get the kids from daycare she was walking like Frankenstein!! Good thing I had her snow pants in the van so she didn't have to leave in her sopping wet clothes!

farron and cheri said...

so...one time shannon cut all the eyes out of a bunch of library magazines....

Jenny said...

She IS a doll. And the baby's cute too.
And I want to hear more about this library/eye story.