Thursday, December 07, 2006

Raspberries!

Avrie starting blowing raspberrie's yesterday! She really gets them spraying too!
This morning we went to a really cool indoor playland literally 3 minutes away...never been there before. We were there for 2 1/2 hours before Nolan got hungry. It's better than Edinborough Park...at least I thought so. Really clean too.

Made Boeuf Bourguignon for supper last night. Turned out really well, a little saucy though. I'll have to boil off some of the liquid tonight so it's more like stew and less like soup.

Someone is coming tonight to pick up the giant drafting table that is taking up our whole basement. We tried selling it on Craig's List to make some money, but no one wanted to buy it. Plenty of people want it for free though. So, we'll be getting our basement back! Yay!

Oh yeah, I ended up getting $41 for the stuff I took to Once Upon A Child...and they gave me over half back!! I was VERY happy! It helped me get some of my arms and legs back from the monkey outfit!

No comments: