Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bossy Boy

Nolan tells me today "Mommy, go tell Daddy come." And tonight when I was tucking him in bed he says "Mommy, hold your hand B-I-N-G-O over" (he has a song CD he listens to every night before bed). He is a very bossy boy. "Come ONNN" is his favorite.

We were at The Farm this past weekend and Gma gave him an ear of corn and a pail. He brought it home with him along with a few extra cobs and he will not stop thinking about it. It's the only thing he's played with today and he even wanted to take it to bed with him. He can count out pieces up to 14 without missing a number!! We went to the mall after supper and as soon as we got in the car he wondered where his corn was. Cheap entertainment that's for sure.

Ms. Fussypants is still colicky. I had a phone consult today with a homeopath and hopefully we've figured out what remedy she needs. I don't know how much more of this crying I can take. I'm so glad she wasn't my first baby! We're hoping she settles down some for convention...or at least sleeps through all the meetings...she can scream all she wants in between.

The time zone is set wrong on this blog and I can't figure out where to change it. So, the time it says I posted is 2 hours behind. If anyone really cares! It just bugs me.

1 comment:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

Awww, I'm sorry the collicking is lasting so long. That sounds so hard. Hope you made it through convention in one piece.
love, sara