Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow!

We sure loved having Daddy home for 5 days. I'm not crazy enough to take the kids sledding by myself. Whew. When I went sledding as a kid my dad would pick us up at the bottom of the hill with the snowmobile and take us back to the top.


Uh, Mom? I can't move. At all. But it's SO MUCH FUN!

Isn't this just darling?!




Nolan insists on helping shovel. Even if the snow is heavier than him.

All our present opening pictures are pretty fuzzy and repetitive. Besides, who really likes to look at those aside from the parents? Avrie is wearing her new Ariel wedding gown and writing in her new princess notebook with her Hello Kitty push crayon pencil thing. It was a happy day.

8 comments:

Neisha said...

that's what we need to do....go sledding

Gwen said...

wonderful to get the white stuff and have the temps warm enough to be out and enjoy it..fun pics.

Anita said...

I love to see kids playing in the snow!

Ethel said...

love her little princess dress..and such good writing posture!!

Lani said...

Are you saying you don't like to look at pictures of my kids opening presents? ;) Just kidding. I find that the walk back up the hill after sledding is extremely good cardio. Especially carting a kid on one hip and the sled on the other. Ha. Love your snow "angels".

The J's said...

Your pictures are awesome!

Cheri said...

love how she's holding her pencil just so....is she gonna be a lefty??

Shannon said...

she IS a lefty. has been since day 1.