[Insert some diddy here that acknowledges that I'm a blog flunkee. Throw in some excuse about Facebook being easier and more rewarding.]
I'm baaaaack! As you can see, I've been absent for some time. See above. I have managed to keep my booklist updated and I've read some real quality stuff these days. And some pure fluff as well. Life needs balance.
Since I've last posted:
- My kids have challenged me.
- They've said funny stuff. Constantly.
- If it weren't for the amazingness that is the YMCA, my butt would have taken on the shape of the van seat. Call me Mommy Bus.
- I've had fun, fun times with friends.
- Oh, I had a very mild case of shingles and a whopper sinus infection.
- Nolan had the oinker flu (diagnosed by me) and didn't pass it on to the rest of us.
Which brings us up to current things I think. We came to The Farm Tuesday afternoon and are here through Sunday. Food, food, food, kitties, kitties, kitties.
This is Big Daddy. He's made his moves on Mama Kitty. Her tummy's getting quite round. He robbed the cradle, too. She's hardly full grown.
My Manly Husband keeping the wood box filled so we can stay cozy and warm in the house.
Like Father, Like Son. After Turkey Naps.