- Bathroom is really coming along thanks to my handy husband. He finished the plumbing for the tub last night and I had my first bath in probably two months this afternoon while the kids napped. Yay!
- Nolan and Avrie spent a few days at Grandma and Grandpa's last week/end. It was a wonderful break for us. We got a lot accomplished on the bathroom and even went on a sushi date.
- I learned how to make soap last Saturday. Quite the process. There was great food, friends and conversation!
- I've been reading, reading, reading. I haven't been doing much else.
- Loving spring...loving the walks outside. And all the fresh air that results in NAPS!
- Nolan told me on Sunday, "Mom, that shirt looks really nice on you!" I think I may have blushed.
- Last night at supper Nolan prayed first and then Avrie copied him. Except she forgot a vital part according to Nolan. "Avrie! You have to be thankful for God every time. You have to. You always have to be thankful for God. Now say it again and then say amen."
- Cole is my little snuggle machine. Can't get enough of that baby. It's so hard to fathom that he may just be naughty some day.
- Went out for supper with the girls last night and had the best dessert ever. Lemon Passion at Macaroni Grill. I found a copycat recipe and can't wait to have company so I can try it.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Haven't felt much like blogging lately, obviously. But here's an update just so ya know I'm alive!