- Last week was Spring Break for the kids. We didn't do anything. It was an awful week to be off...rainy, snowing, blahrghetty. I had a nice big long to-do list for myself and nothing got crossed off. Nothing. I sat around and read books, knitted and had naps. Hey, it was my Spring Break too. Right?
- Nolan and Avrie had their first dental appointments last Saturday. They loved it. Of course...they do have their Mother's genes! Zero cavaties and everything looked great...even Nolan's "baby tooth". There is a normal adult one growing behind it. Dentist said Avrie's top molars will rear their ugly heads sometime in the next two months. YAY!
- We got a new stroller yesterday and I'm in love. Light as a feather. Hills won't stop me now!
- Cole has two big white lumps on his lower gums. Poor kiddo. He's having a rough time...not the happiest camper. Hope they come through quickly for his sake...and mine.
- Nolan embarassed himself today. We walked in the door from school and he took his shoes off while telling me he had to go pee. I turn my back for a second, turn back around to see him with his pants around his ankles. I asked him what he was doing at the exact second he realized his mistake...his cheeks were bright red! He said "I got confused and I almost had an accident in the shoe box!! Oops!"
Kids were thrilled that it was raining most of last week...rain = movie. I love how snuggled up Klara and Avrie are! They are finally getting along and Avrie asks every morning if Klara is coming today.
Nolan took this picture of Avrie and I nursing our babies. Now he thinks he's a professional photographer and has requested a camera just like mine for his birthday. And I had my heart set on a trampoline...They were actually playing together without fighting one morning...I snapped this quick!