- A sandbox in the kitchen has replaced the puddles of melted snow.
- A fly landed on the stroller today.
- I made a special trip to Target for stain remover and color-safe bleach for grass-stained clothes.
- We walked around the "duck pond" and fed the geese stale bread today.
- The kids are so exhausted at the end of the day that they don't fight bedtime. Love this perk!
- Grill smoke in the air.
- Hotdogs, baked beans, potato chips and fresh homemade mandarin orange ice cream on the table for supper tonight. The ice cream is every bit as wonderful as it sounds. With milk and eggs less than 12 hours old. Perfection.
- A sandy bathtub.
- I looked at Target today for some Sun-In. They don't carry it...or maybe it's not made anymore. I'm looking forward to some bleached locks.
- Housework severely neglected.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
That spring has sprung: