Friday, April 25, 2008

Blab, Blab, Blab...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
---At Blockbuster.

2. Who are you in love with?
---"In love" with Evan and LOVE my kids, family and friends.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
---I'm sure I have.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
---My daughter.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
---At least a month ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
---Yes.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
---I think so. And also one that's a piece of, well, ya know.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
---Last weekend.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
---Nope.

10. Are you hot?
---I'd like to think so. Ha!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
---La Croix sparkling water. Grapefruit flavor.

12. What are you wearing right now?
---The best pajama pants in the world and a black t-shirt. Gray socks.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
---What's washing your car?

14. Last food that you ate?
---Canadian bacon & pineapple pizza.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
---At Cheri & Farron's.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
---Nope.

17. When is the last time you ran?
---To the garage in the rain yesterday.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
---The Superbowl.

19. What is your favorite animal?
---I'm not much for animals these days. I used to love cats.

20. Your dream vacation?
---A silent retreat with lots of yoga and massage.

21. Last person's house you were in?
---Hazel's.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
---Most memorable is the boiling water burn. Probably the worst was my finger smashed in the door when I was 3-ish. I haven't had many injuries. Unless you count heartache.

23. Have you been in love?
---Absolutely. More every day.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
---My husband.

25. Last play you saw?
---Jersey Boys...the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Great play.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
---Umm, I haven't had to do this since I was 15. I smell awesome though. Really.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
---Bathe the kids and put them to bed early. Watch a movie or LOST while hitting the treadmill. The husband left me...again. Can you tell I'm a little resentful? I had last Friday morning to myself and went to Barnes & Noble and wandered around in tears because I didn't know what to do. Seriously.

28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment?
---Umm...not sure. I just updated my status to "Shannon's fetus has a penis". I guess that means I commented to everyone that's my "friend".

29. Next trip you are going to take?
---Jellystone in July.

30. Ever go to camp?
---Nope. I always wanted to though.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
---I think so. I'm not the type of person who remembers these things. Mom?

32. What do you want to know about the future?
---Nothing. Well, except what time my husband will be home. I'm controlling like that.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
---My signature scent. I smell awesome. Take a whiff and try not to fall in love with me. Hahaaaa. Heehee.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
---Seeing as how I have a bun in the oven....yeah, I think so.

35. Where is your best friend/s?
---Hmm...not sure! Probably chasing kid/s. And fixing our car.

36. How is your best friend?
---Not really sure what this is asking!!

37. Do you have a tan?
--I do!! A farmer one...how annoying. I must start wearing tank tops.

38. What are you listening to right now?
---My children bicker.

39. Do you collect anything?
---Dust.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
---Hmmm...don't we all gossip?

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
---Can't remember actually. It's been awhile for me. Might not want to ask MARTHA though!

42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?
---Always. Wait, I don't drink soda.

43. What does your last text message say?
---No one texts me. No one loves me. Boohoo. It would help if I actually had a phone that has text message.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
---Never have the occasion to use it. I think I like it though.

45. Last time you took a shower?
---This morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
---ALWAYS.

47. What is your heritage?
---I'm a mutt.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
---I hope so.

49. Are you rich?
---Yes. The bank doesn't think so.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
---Sleeping.

2 comments:

Ethel said...

ok..i heard my name mentioned. i'm here now..what did you want? anyway..i love lists like this. will someone tell me why i do? i just think it helps me know someone better! i'm sorry your husband is gone..that's the pits. mine is gone too...for a couple of days and i think i won't clean my house until he comes back. glad you haven't had any unlucky runins with the police! wink wink!

Shannon said...

I love these things too...I search them out =)