Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day

  • Blood oranges...yum.
  • P-day for lunch: Phrozen Pizza and Plastic Packaged Peaches.
  • Wanna know something dirty? Avrie's blanket after being drug through 3 stores.
  • Making Aushuk for supper.
  • Got skunked at the thrift store today.
  • While I showered this morning Avrie unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper that I had just replaced. And it's the good Charmin stuff too...a gift from my parents. Toilet paper is never the same after it's been unrolled and rerolled.
  • I'm getting sick of Nolan crawling in bed with us at 2:30 a.m. Every night for the last week or so. "Go back to bed Nolan". "But, I just wanna snuggle with you". How can I resist that? It's getting easier.
  • I hate prenatal vitamins effect on my bowels.
  • My burns are looking and feeling great.

1 comment:

Ethel said...

you are consistently cool