Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Drug Stores

We've been sick. This morning Avrie is playing with the thermometer and is sticking it between all her stuffed animals legs. Oh boy.

I took Nolan to Urgent Care on Sunday night and he has/had a titch of pneumonia. He had really high fevers and a terrible sounding cough. A note on drug stores: they have anything and everything you could ever want. At outrageous prices. I cannot believe people actually "shop" at CVS, Walgreens, Synder, etc (just how many pharmacies do we really need? It's obvious we're a drug addicted society run by the pharmacuetical companies.) I was going to buy a bottle of supplements that I normally buy at the co-op for $9.99. CVS wanted $14.99 and they were tablets, not capsules, so not as good. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People who need a pill per body function amuse me to no end!! Seriously? Feeling a little bloated? Take a pee pill!