1. I am embarrassed to admit that I actually like canned corn (well, the TJ's stuff). It must be reminiscent of school lunches or something. Oh, and fish sticks (although I haven't had a fish stick in over 10 years)! My favorite school lunch was chicken patties with fake potatoes and gravy...yummmy! It makes me sick to think of how much trans fat kids consume from daily school lunches. Which is why I hope that I can send my kids to a school like this: http://edibleschoolyard.org . If anyone knows of any schools with a lunch program like this in the Twin Cities please let me know! And it's not about having low-fat lunches. That's just as bad. I can't believe they expect kids to learn when they are drinking diet pop and skim milk.
2. Even on the most beautiful day I'd rather sit on the couch with a good book.
3. I'm a recovering toothbrushing addict. I've gone from 10+ times per day to a max of 5 and sometimes I am fine with 3.
4. I don't know what I'm going to do when all my kids are in school. I really don't know what interests me. I wish there was a quiz for these things that's more accurate than the one I took in high school. A few years back I was all enrolled in cooking school and even had my knives ordered before I backed out.
5. I'm terrible with commitment. Not the marriage kind. The making plans and appointments kind. Just ask Tara!!! I don't like to be tied down.