Thursday, April 12, 2007

This Hour's Panic Attack:

I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Nolan is playing with crayons and child-safe scissors. He runs into the bathroom exclaiming with pure joy: "I cut RV's hair, I cut RV's hair". I run the short distance from the bathroom to the living room fully expecting to find a bald baby. Luckily Nolan hadn't acted upon his wonderful idea.

ADDENDUM: When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade I really wanted bangs. Mom said "No". So I had an "accident" in art with some scissors. Lets see if she remembers that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOMS brain has sorted out the stuff to not remember:)
one word of advice though...HIDE ALL SCISSORS..and permanant markers and yes your bedroom door at home still has adhesive from STICKERS.

Shannon said...

You should try those Mr. Clean Erasers on the sticker residue...I bet it would work. Although it might take some of the finish off the wood. We were delightful children huh =)

Anonymous said...

I agree w/you mom, hide all scissors! It's probably a good thing that she doesn't have long hair yet or it would be easier to actually cut it! We keep all scissors out of reach of Tori still. She is very fascinated when she sees her brother or daddy get their hair cut and as even said that she wants hers cut. I had to explain that girls don't get their hair cut but I'm not convinced that will stop her. She has such long hair now it would break my heart if something happened to it!!!
Love seeing so many pictures of you all!
Love to all,
Phyllis