Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Has Sprung....For Now

Yummy swing!
Nolan driving his fort.
Pure joy!



We had such a blast today. We went for a walk along the river this morning...my pants were soaked up to my knees and my shoes were very squishy. But it was warm and the birdies were singing. Came home for a leisurely lunch...Nolan sat at the table for over an hour drinking almond milk out of a bowl by the teaspoonful.
The kids both had naps and I cut up Seville oranges into tiny bits for marmalade. My very first attempt at this. It took almost 2 hours to cut them up. Hope it's worth it!
After naps Nolan and the neighbor boy Nuay melted the remaining snow in the yard with their watering cans.
Making gluten-free taco pizza for supper tonight. We use the Gluten Free Pantry French Bread and Pizza mix. Just have to leave the cheese off of Nolan's. He has an appointment with a pediatric allergist in two weeks. I can't wait. He's still having skin issues even with complete elimination of dairy and gluten. So we hope to get to the root of the problem.

No comments: