Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Growing!

Avrie was weighed today: 10 pounds 3 1/4 ounces. Haven't done much the past few days. Having a 2-year-old and a colicky baby kind of take their toll on me. Went to Arc thrift store today and got in trouble because I was letting Nolan stand on a chair. Oh, I'm such a horrible mother. So, I told him to get off and he threw a tantrum and screamed bloody murder. Now, which would they rather have: my happy boy standing on a chair, or a screaming one thrashing on the floor?? Anyone is welcome to come and walk the floors with Avrie and entertain Nolan while I have a nap and a long bath!!! I am so ready for a vacation. I do love my job though! Nothing beats tucking Nolan in and hearing him say "I love you, mommy"! =) He said that for the first time last night without me having to say it first! =) He can almost sing every word of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and he sings himself to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is WITH those thrift store ladies?? I can't count the number of times my kids/I were reprimanded because the kids were doing silly little harmless things. Like hiding in clothes racks.